Script for downloading chapters from mangareader.net

Today I write to share you a script for downloading manga chapters from the site: mangareader.net

I made this script for personal use but I've decide to share it.

I chose the name getMangaReader for the script, but if there's already a script that works for the same purpose and has the same name please notify me to change it.

It is only for Linux systems and it needs to be run with sh.

The previous requirement you need to run the script is to have installed:

  • wget

The URL for downloading is: getMangaReader

For spanish version here

The user instructions are inside the downloaded .zip file.

The script is under the GNU license. 

If you have any doubt about the use or modification that you want me to do to the script or you want to do by yourself please write a comment.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Como calcular permisos de umask

Configuración de un DNS IPv6 local en Linux con Bind

Permisos Unix: Los bits SUID, SGID y sticky